Monday, May 16, 2011

The Week Is Starting Off Right

Got my strength training done early like usual when I first got up. I didn’t get around to my mile on the elliptical until after lunch, around noon. But I did get it done. I’m still dealing with a tiny bit of left over anxiety, but not much at all. I plan on getting on my elliptical every day this week, no more slacking. And I’ll be doing my strength training also. One day down.

The weather is really…odd to say the least right now. We’re usually in the upper 90s or low to mid 100s by now. The high today? 79. The high Wednesday is supposed to be only 75. Feels like the Twilight Zone. Not that I’m complaining of course. We’re also supposed to get rain and wind (more wind…joy). They’re calling doe snow in the mountains. Snow…in May. Very strange. I’ll take it though.

My mile on the elliptical today went well. I was slow again, took me about 36 minutes to do the mile instead of my usual 34. I’ll speed up again eventually, I’m not in any hurry. As long as I stay moving, that’s the important thing.

Here’s when I am on the virtual walk.

Mile 268.6

268.6

 

Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Another bright day in Virginia. I have about 3 and 1/2 miles until I hit Lexington. I’ll get there this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment