Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mileage Monday

How was everyone’s January? I can’t believe the first month of 2013 is already over. It’s been a stressful year so far, but I think things are finally quieting down. I hope so anyway. I’ve been a bit lax on my workouts, but not too bad considering. I’m still attempting to use my walker, but not as often as I should be. That’s my main goal this week, to get back to it with my walker. Last weekend (ooof, it has been that long) I had a few close calls with falling with my walker. But I managed to stay upright. The jump reflex was in full swing that day. Any unexpected noise had me jumping. Hate when that happens.

Still making progress on the virtual walk. I just passed through the city of Rosedale, VA in Russell county. I have about 4 miles until I hit Honaker, VA in Russell county. So far, I’ve gone a total of 520.4 miles since I started. Here are some more pictures from the site.

Mile 514.4 (elliptical for 1 mile)                                    Mile 515.4 (elliptical for 1 mile)

514.4 Elliptical for 1                      515.4 Elliptical for 1

Mile 516.4 (elliptical for 1 mile)                                    Mile 517 (elliptical for .5 mile)

516.4 Elliptical for 1                       517 Elliptical for .5

Mile 518 (elliptical for 1 mile)                                        Mile 519 (elliptical for 1 mile)

518 Elliptical for 1                       519 Elliptical for 1

 

(photo credit - Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab)

Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment