Monday, August 18, 2014

Mileage Monday: Keep On Keeping On

Another Mileage Monday, and more pictures! Things are going well on the exercise side of things. I've skipped a few workouts here and there, but for the most part, I'm consistent. I'm still only doing strength training twice a week. That seems to be working well for a while. Mondays and Thursdays or Tuesdays and Fridays are the days I aim for. If I miss Monday, that it's going to happen Tuesday. Cardio happens about 4 days a week lately. Hoping to increase that again.

Week before last I mentioned I had 1.1 miles to go until I hit the next town on the virtual walk site. I said I would push myself to get in 1.1 miles on the elliptical, when normally I only do 1 mile even. Well, not only did I do 1.1 miles that day (which was exciting), I also stayed on the elliptical longer than I ever have on NordicTrack A.C.T. elliptical. I made it to 1100 revolutions before I had to take my first break. I know I've made it to 800 revolutions (1/2 mile) in one shot, and I want to say I've made it to 900, but I don't think so. Very exciting indeed, and I surprised myself.

So, since my last Mileage Monday post, I've passed through Burgin, KY in Mercer county and Harrodsburg, KY also in Mercer county. Next up is Mackville, KY which is about 5.8 miles from where I am on the map. I've gone a total of 817.2 miles since I started back in April of 2008. Slow going, but great motivation still. Here are the pictures!

Mile 810 (elliptical for 1.1 miles)

Mile 812.4 (Leslie Sansone for 2.4 miles)

Mile 814.8 (Leslie Sansone for 2.4 miles)

Mile 817.2 (Leslie Sansone for 2.3 miles)
(photo credit - Virtual Walk site)

Keep Moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment