Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mileage Update And Possibilities

Since my elliptical blew up a few days ago, I have been searching the Internet for elliptical machines to buy. I've found a few possibilities, one in particular which is a very good online deal. I don't want to say anything quite yet because I don't want to jinx it. This online deal is a "summer sale", and I don't know how long it will last. I'm hoping it will last another week, so I can go into Sears and check it out if it's there. My husband wants be to try it out in the store just to see if I can get on and off easily. I really don't think it will be an issue, because there are plenty of hand holds to hold onto.  I probably already jinxed it by saying this much.

Enough about that for now. Here are the last several mileage pictures from the virtual walk site. I'm so close to the 300 mile mark, only 1.2 miles to go. Is everything worked out with this online deal, I should have a new elliptical within the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Now on to the pictures.

Mile 294:                                                                      Mile 295.2:

294                        295.2

Mile 296.4:                                                                    Mile 297.6:

296.4                       297.6

Mile 298.8:

298.8

 

(photo credit - Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab)

And there you have it. Hopefully it will be too much longer before I am able to post more pictures and mileage updates. Keep your fingers crossed that I get the elliptical but I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment