Tuesday, January 1, 2013

“Tranquil Dream Chamomile Herbal Tea” Review

I’ve had this tea for quite a while, but haven’t written about it until now. This is the Tranquil Dream Herbal Tea from Teavana, also called “Night Night”.

The ingredients include:

  • Rosehip peels

  • Citrus peels

  • Chamomile flowers

  • Lemongrass

  • Orange petals

  • Hibiscus flowers

  • Spearmint

  • Flavoring (orange, vanilla, tangerine)

They say you should steep this tea for 5 to 6 minutes and use 1.5 teaspoons for every 8 ounces of water. However, I don’t think it would harm anything to steep it longer. There are a few teas where you should be careful, such as green tea. If you steep some green teas too long, they get really bitter. I usually steep this tea for 6 minutes.

On first sniff, you really smell the orange and citrus peels. You also get a whiff of the spearmint. Upon first drinking, the spearmint is most prevalent in my opinion. The lemongrass stands out as well.

If you’re trying to get off of caffeine, this tea has none. It’s very flavorful, and is a relaxing drink.

Be sure to read all of my tea reviews on the My Tea Reviews page of this blog.

1 comment:

  1. I personally wanted to present this particular blog post, “"Tranquil Dream Chamomile Herbal Tea" Review « Keep Moving Tee” together with
    my buddies on facebook .com. I personallyonly needed to distributed
    ur tremendous posting! Thanks, Martina

    ReplyDelete