Monday, April 29, 2013

Back From The Depths…

Busy Bee

The depths from where? I don’t know. I just know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted something here. Doesn’t mean I haven’t been busy. Busy like a beaver I tell ya. From vacations, to workouts, to housework, and all the other randomness, I’ve been on the go.

Since my last post in March, I’ve gone on one vacation (need to write a recap of that), I’ve been to one movie in the theater (a rarity these days), and have done so much housework, my mind is about to explode. This house is tough to keep up with. Especially with wind storms that blow sand in every time the door is opened.

Just a quick note right now, but I will be back to posting here regularly (somewhat regularly anyway). I’m still exercising, and things are going well with that. I just had my 5 year anniversary with the virtual walk site, plus my 6 year anniversary with SparkPeople was back in March.

So, a lot to get caught up on. I also need to discuss what is going on with my walking and fear of falling. I mentioned that in a previous post, and left you all hanging. Oops.

Where to start, that’s the question. I’ll surprise you. Hehehe. Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment