Monday, May 20, 2013

Mileage Monday

Here we go again. It’s Monday. Seems like the weeks are flying by this year. Gearing up for our trip this week. I had a chiropractor appointment yesterday, and it was a good thing I went. My hips were totally skewed again. One hip was a lot higher than the other. They haven’t been that out of whack since I first went in. I’m a bit sore today. I didn’t realize how bad it was until he found all the kinks. He said to come back in Tuesday before we leave if I need to. I doubt I’ll need to, I think it’s just muscle aches. Everything is aligned. Not sure what I did to make my hips go cockeyed, but they’re better now.

I have no doubt I’ll be going back in soon after we get back from our trip. We tend to do a lot of walking on trips back east. Fine by me, but I tend to over due it sometimes. I don’t want to miss out on the fun, so I do as much as I can. Need to remember to stretch both in the mornings and in the evenings. I don’t plan on working out again until we get back. I want to be as fresh as I can be.

On to the virtual walk update. I passed through Elkhorn City, KY the other day, and am now making my way to Ashcamp, KY in Pike county. I’ve got a little over 3 miles until I get there. My total mileage is now up to 572.2.  Here come the pictures.

Mile 547 (elliptical for 1 mile)                                  Mile 548 (elliptical for 1 mile)

547 Elliptical for 1                  548 Elliptical for 1

Mile 549 (elliptical for 1 mile)                                  Mile 549.6 (elliptical for .5 mile)

549 Elliptical for 1                  549.6 Elliptical for .5

Mile 552.6 (watp for 3.1 miles)                               Mile 553.6 (elliptical for 1 mile)

552.6 Leslie for 3.1                  553.6 Elliptical for 1

 

(photo credit - Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab)

Have a great few weeks! Keep moving. I’ll be setting up an automatic post for next Monday, but I’ll be gone by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment