Monday, June 10, 2013

Mileage Monday

Back in the workout groove after a 10-day vacation. I‘m in the process of writing a vacation recap. It is coming, probably by the end of the week. I did gain about three pounds while I was away, but those pounds are back off since I’ve been working out again. So I’m back in maintenance (I hate spelling that word) mode. It would be nice to lose another 5 pounds, but I’m not worrying about it. As long as my clothes fit, I’m fine. After all, I am smack dab in the middle of the weight range for my height. I also know I’m a good weight since both security people at the airports (Palm Springs going and Atlanta coming back) commented on on my being skinny.

More mileage pictures are heading your way. I am now up to date with the pictures. The last picture in this post is from today’s Leslie Sansone workout. I am still loving her 5K With A Twist dvd. Tomorrow is a mile on the elliptical. I need to start working on my endurance again. I most likely will not make my goal of doing a half mile straight by the first day of summer. The first day of summer is June 21 (a week from this Friday). It might be possible, if I really push myself. Let’s see if I can do it! I did do 500 revolutions without stopping on Saturday. Half a mile is 800 revolutions on my elliptical. So it could be possible. Ok. That’s a goal. If I don’t do it, I won’t beat myself up over it. Half a mile straight next Friday, let’s go!

For now, here are the pictures from the virtual walk site. I’ve now passed through the city of Ashcamp, KY, and have about .7 miles until I reach Lookout, KY in Pike county.

Mile 571.2 (watp for 3.1 miles)                                    Mile 572.2 (elliptical for 1 mile)

571.2 Leslie for 3.1                       572.2 Elliptical for 1

Mile 573.2 (elliptical for 1 mile)                                     Mile 576.2 (watp for 3.1 miles)

573.2 Elliptical for 1                       576.2 Leslie for 3.1

Mile 577.2 (elliptical for 1 mile)                                     Mile 580.4 (watp for 3.1 miles)

577.2 Elliptical for 1                        580.4 Leslie for 3.1

 

(photo credit - Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab)

Keep moving! It feels really good after you’re done, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment