Monday, January 19, 2015

Mileage Monday

Hope everyone is having a great Martin Luther King day! I got my mile on the elliptical done first thing. I actually drank my coffee during my breaks. Probably not the best idea to drink coffee to rehydrate, but oh well. At least I got it done. And yes, I did drink water when I was finished.

I'm still working on my exercise consistency. I seem to start out the week strong, lag in the middle, and end strong. Let's see if I can get some type of exercise five days this week. Here are some more pictures I have saved up from the virtual walk site.

Mile 852.6 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 853.6 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 854.6 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 855.6 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 856.6 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 867.6 (elliptical for 1 mile)
(photo credit - Virtual Walk site)

Onward and upward. Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment