Monday, July 13, 2015

Mileage Monday Reboot

(photo credit - www.yogadudes.com)


I'm still getting used to not having any pictures from the old site. Over the last several months I've gone a long ways with no pictures. It surprised me to find out I've walked 71.1 miles with no pictures on the map. And here I thought my workouts were slacking off.

I need to get mysrlf organized and keep better notes for the week from here on out. Since I got back from vacation, I've been dealing with a chest cold that will not go away. I feel fine, I don't feel sick at all. I'm just coughing like crazy, especially in the morning and evening. It is going away, but it's taking it's own sweet time leaving.

I may do some very light marching in place this next week, but nothing strenuous. It's driving me mad not exercising. I had good intentions while on vacation. I was all set to get 10k steps in during the day most days of the week. Get on my elliptical every day, yadda, yadda, yadda. Then whammo! Got hit with the sick stick.

Until next week! Keep moving! Hopefully this thing will be gone by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment