Thursday, March 17, 2011

Been A Great Week!

This week is basically over for us, and it’s only Thursday. I did great with my workouts. I got in my strength training Monday and Wednesday. I got my elliptical workouts done on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and today. I did skip my elliptical Wednesday, because I was exhausted. I ended up taking a two hour nap. I don’t remember the last time I took a nap. It’s been years. But I obviously needed it. And tomorrow I’m taking the day off from working out because my sister in-law is supposedly coming down in the morning. We’ll see. Every time she says “in the morning” it’s more like noon or later. To be on the safe side, I’m taking tomorrow off. I can still do my strength training, and I probably will.

It’s starting to get hot here. We got up to 91 the other day. ::::rolls eyes::::: Not looking forward to the heat. The weather man said it’s going to cool down this weekend, maybe to the low 70s, but we’ll see. I think the cool temperatures are running away. Won’t see them again until November probably. Joy.

I did get my 1.4 miles in today, and it felt great. I’m still taking a couple of breaks during the 50 minute workout, but that’s OK. I have about 7 miles to go until I reach Vesvius, VA on the virtual walk site. By the end of next week, I should be there. I’ve gone a total of 247.2 miles.

Here’s the picture for today. This is mile 247.2.

247.2

 

Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab

It looks like there’s a small mountain up ahead on the left. Lots of sun too.

Have a great weekend, and a safe St. Patrick’s Day if you celebrate it. I am wearing green today.

No comments:

Post a Comment