Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Mile That Flew By

I love it when an elliptical workout takes little to no effort. I did one mile today, and could have gone longer. I did take a break at the 25 minute mark, but I really didn’t need to. The 35 minutes (plus a 1 or 2 minute break) flew by. And I’m not sore or tired at all. I’m looking forward to my 1.4 miles tomorrow.

This is a short post, as we’re about to head out the door to have dinner at Outback (thanks for the gift certificate Mom and Dad). We used it a few weeks ago, and still have about $15 or so left. I usually get fish of some sort when we go there, since we don’t eat much fish at all here. Looking forward to a nice dinner out.

Here’s the picture of today’s mile. Mile 248.2

248.2

 

Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Pretty stretch of road. Need to see some cars or people. It’s been a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment