Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Getting Caught Up A Bit

I’m not sure where the last week went, but it went. This week is flying by also. I woke up Monday morning, and it was one of those days where I felt like I was 90 years old. Random aches and pains, and overall felt blah. So I took Monday off and stretched a ton, which helped. Tuesday, my right hamstring was still super tight (have no idea why), so I took that day off also. Woke up this morning, and am back to normal. Just have the usual upper back and neck aches now.

Got my strength training done super early this morning, and didn’t get to my elliptical until around 9:30 or so. But, I got it done. Got in my 1 mile, and felt pretty good. My ear buds kept falling out of my ears though. Took one break to stick them back in, and got back to it. That was annoying.

Last Tuesday, when I did my elliptical, the virtual walk site was down, so I wasn’t able to get the picture that day. The site was back up a few days later, and I got it, along with a few others.

Mile 259.4 This area looks pretty dry and dead. Everything is brown and kind of ugly.

259.4

 

Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Mile 261.2 Back to green and pretty!

261.2

 

Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Mile 262.2

262.2

 

Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Wow, today’s Wednesday. I was thinking it was Tuesday. Where’s the week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment