Saturday, April 28, 2012

Four Years Walking

Today marks the fourth year of walking with the virtual walk site. If you haven’t checked it out yet, do it. It’s a really good motivational tool to keep you moving. I look forward to entering my mileage for the day and seeing where I am along the route.

I did 4.1 miles today after not doing anything since Wednesday. I woke up in the middle of the night Wednesday/Thursday and the tendon in my upper left leg was really sore and tender. I have no idea what I did to it. It didn’t hurt at all during my workout that day, so I’m thinking I pulled something when I rolled over in my sleep. So, I took Thursday and Friday off to be safe.

It felt a bit better today. It’s still a little achy every now and then when I move in a certain way, but I wanted to move my body. So I did my 5K With A Twist dvd and then did a mile on the elliptical. Didn’t hurt one bit. Plus, seeing as this is my anniversary at the walk site, I had to something for it, right?

Here are the last several pictures from the site. And again, go check it out!

Mile 443.8 (Elliptical for 1)                                       Mile 447.8 (WATP for 3.1, Elliptical for 1)

443.8 Elliptial for 1                  447.8 Leslie for 3.1 Elliptical for 1

 

(photo credit - Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab)

Keep moving!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Terrie. Good job! Congrats on your anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom. Doesn't feel like it's been this long. Time flies when you enjoy what you're doing. :)

    ReplyDelete