Monday, December 9, 2013

Mileage Monday

Not too many pictures to share this time around. I've been slacking big time. Need to get moving again. One big change around here...we got a dog! He's a little over year, and we got him at a pet adoption fair several weeks ago. He's a Chihuahua/Dachshund mix, and we named him Jax. He's smart, but stubborn. He'll learn who's boss though soon enough. He had a few health issues, but they're clearing up.

Back to the workout front. I've done nothing basically for about three weeks. With the dog and other schedule interruptions, it's been tough. I did do 1/2 mile on the elliptical Saturday, just to get me going again. And Sunday, I took a bike ride while my husband walked the dog. We went almost two miles. I was surprised the little pup went as far as he did. He conked out for a while once we got back.

Here are the pictures that I have from the virtual walk site. Looks like it's just one picture. Oops. Get moving Tee!!!!

Mile 710.8 (elliptical for .5 mile)

No comments:

Post a Comment