Monday, June 30, 2014

Mile Monday And Adios!

I'll be leaving tomorrow morning for vacation for a little over a week. I had planned to get some posts written to upload while I was away, but that didn't happen. I got distracted by errands and other things, and well, it just got away from me. I only got in one workout also since last week. But that's OK, I don't want to be worn out while I'm gone.

I plan to write up a recap of my vacation when I return, and I have a few other posts to write up when I get back. Hopefully our flight back East will be uneventful, unlike last year when our flight was delayed an hour and we missed our connecting flight in Dallas. Spent 6 hours in the Dallas airport waiting on standby. Wasn't fun. Hopefully everything will go smoothly this time around.

Here's the lone picture from the virtual walk site from last week.

Mile 795.4 (Leslie Sansone for 2.4 miles)
(photo credit - Virtual Walk)

Have a great week and a half, and I'll see you when I get back! Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment