Monday, June 23, 2014

Mileage Monday!

This might be the last Mileage Monday I post for a few weeks. I thought I had more of a backlog of pictures, but looks like I'm all caught up after this post. Next week, I'll be out of town for about nine days, but I should have at least 4 or 5 pictures, so I might squeeze in one more Mileage Monday post before I go.

Still going strong with my cardio workouts. Strength training is another story. My hand weights and I need to become reacquainted when I get back from vacation. I haven't done consistent strength training since late November 2013, maybe even October. So, it's time to get back to it. At least I'm back into consistent cardio workouts, which for me is more important. Strength training is important, but for me to keep moving is even more so.

I've also been fairly good at getting my workouts done in the morning. I may even start earlier than I do now. Normally, I wake up, have coffee right away, and check email. I get sucked in, and that's my problem. If I get up, get dressed, and get my butt on the elliptical or some other workout, I can get all that out of the way, and THEN have coffee. That might be tough. We'll see. I can be a zombie first thing in the morning. Don't talk to me until I have coffee, or you might lose your head. Nah, I'm not that bad. We'll play it by ear though when I get back. I need a cut off time in the morning though so I don't get sucked in.

OK, on to the pictures from the virtual walk site!

Mile 782.6 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 785 (Leslie Sansone for 2.4 miles)

Mile 786 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 789.6 (Leslie Sansone for 3.5 miles)

Mile 792 (Leslie Sansone for 2.4 miles)

Mile 793 (elliptical for 1 mile)

I will try and have one more Mileage Monday post before I leave. I also plan on writing up some posts this week to auto upload while I'm gone. Maybe do a few posts this week, and a few posts while I'm gone. I do have things I want to write about, I've just gotten side-tracked with other things. And of course, I will be writing up a vacation recap when I get back. Within a few weeks of returning if not sooner.

Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment