Monday, June 16, 2014

Mileage Monday!!

Where does the time go? I blink and it's been a month since my last post? Wow. Sorry about that. I need to give myself a big kick in the rear as far as this blog goes. I've neglected it far too much lately. Since my last Mileage Monday post, I've passed through the town of Bighill, KY, Berea, KY, and Kirksville, KY, all in the county of Madison. I have about 6.5 miles until I reach Bryantsville, KY in Gerrard county.

I'm sill going strong with my elliptical and my Leslie Sansone DVDs. I feel like I have a lot more stamina now than I did a few months ago. I'm still taking breaks every quarter mile on my elliptical, and that frustrates me. I don't get how I once was able to do a full mile with no stops. That was on my old machine. As soon as I got my new machine about three years ago, I haven't been able to do more than half a mile straight. I don't get it. But that's OK. As long as I keep moving, that's all that matters. I can still do 65 minutes straight of Leslie Sansone.

Lots of great pictures from the virtual walk site lately too. I'm excited to share these, they're very pretty. The virtual walk site is still a great motivator to get me up and moving. Here are the pictures!

Mile 771.6 (Leslie Sansone for 3.7 miles)

Mile 775 (Leslie Sansone for 3.5 miles)

Mile 778.6 (Leslie Sansone for 3.6 miles)

Mile 779.6 (Elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 780.6 (Elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 781.6 (Elliptical for 1 mile)

(photo credit - http://exercise.lbl.gov/index.html;jsessionid=1F4E2B8269D80C6DF557FB31D1D6D77B)

And there you have it! Hope everyone is having a great Monday. Make it a great week! Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment