Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Must Be Patient

It's been very tough for me to go less than a mile on my elliptical this last week. I'm thinking about going a mile tomorrow, as I feel fine and have no pain anywhere. But I know I should be patient, and I should take things slow like I had intended to. It's only about two more weeks until I will hit a mile again. That will get me up to 35 minutes. So I will continue to take it slow.

Today's .7 mile was very fast. I think I hit the 1/2 mile point in 16:30. That puts me on track for being close to my personal record for one mile. My pace was somewhat fast today, I saw 60 RPM a few times. I kept my average pace at 55 to 56 RPM. I need to figure out a way to keep the towel from slipping out from under my left foot when I go faster. Maybe I can use duct tape. Heh heh heh. We'll see what I can come up with.

Elliptical stats for the day:
Distance- .7 mile
Revolutions-1339
Resistance level-1
Endurance-Excellent
Injury- None.
Time-25:20

Virtual walk tour stats for the day:
0.7 miles today
197 miles since April 28, 2008
4.33 miles to Mechums River, VA, Charlottesville City County

 

197

Interesting section of the road. Looks like it's a narrow part with a bridge of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment