Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Must Be Patient

It's been very tough for me to go less than a mile on my elliptical this last week. I'm thinking about going a mile tomorrow, as I feel fine and have no pain anywhere. But I know I should be patient, and I should take things slow like I had intended to. It's only about two more weeks until I will hit a mile again. That will get me up to 35 minutes. So I will continue to take it slow.

Today's .7 mile was very fast. I think I hit the 1/2 mile point in 16:30. That puts me on track for being close to my personal record for one mile. My pace was somewhat fast today, I saw 60 RPM a few times. I kept my average pace at 55 to 56 RPM. I need to figure out a way to keep the towel from slipping out from under my left foot when I go faster. Maybe I can use duct tape. Heh heh heh. We'll see what I can come up with.

Elliptical stats for the day:
Distance- .7 mile
Revolutions-1339
Resistance level-1
Endurance-Excellent
Injury- None.
Time-25:20

Virtual walk tour stats for the day:
0.7 miles today
197 miles since April 28, 2008
4.33 miles to Mechums River, VA, Charlottesville City County

197



Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab


Interesting section of the road. Looks like it's a narrow part with a bridge of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment