Sunday, November 11, 2012

Keep Chugging Along

I’m changing my workout routine a bit I think. I need to find some good upper back and neck stretches since those are my tightest areas lately. I‘m going to drop down to two days a week for my strength training and see if that eases things up a bit. Still keeping up with the elliptical. That seems to be the best thing to get the kinks out of my upper back and neck.


This time of year is always a blessing and a curse for me. It’s finally starting to cool down (I don’t think we have temps over 85 this week), but it also means my body is going to stiffen up more. I love the cooler weather, but my body does not. It’s really tough to get my legs moving when they’re cold. It’s 6:45 AM right now and 35 degrees. Supposed to get to 77 for a high today. Woohoo, but will my legs move? We’ll force them to. I plan on doing a mile today on the elliptical, so that should help for a while.

Here’s some more catch-up pictures from the virtual walk site.

Mile 478.6 (elliptical for .5 mile)                                  Mile 479.2 (elliptical for .5 mile)

478.6 Elliptical for .5                      479.2 Elliptical for .5

Mile 481 (elliptical for .8 mile)                                      Mile 482 (elliptical for 1 mile)

481 Elliptical for .8                       482 Elliptical for 1

Mile 482.4 (elliptical for .5 mile)                                   Mile 483.6 (elliptical for .6 mile)

482.4 Elliptical for .5                       483.6 Elliptical for .6

 

(photo credit - Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab)

Keep moving! Gotta stay warm! Hardest part is getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment