Monday, November 26, 2012

Mileage Monday Update

I feel like I can do a lot more now that my back is fixed. I feel a lot straighter on the elliptical, and I don’t ache at all on it any more. My legs still need breaks, but my back is now not an issue.

I’ve taken the last week or two off from strength training, and will get back at that this week. I should probably ask the chiropractor how much I should lift during my strength training. Might be a good idea. I’m going to drop down to my 5 pound weights this week, and see how that feels.

In the meantime, here are some more pictures from the virtual walk site. Just passed through Hayers Gap, VA today. Now I'm on my way to Rosedale, VA which is about 14 miles away.

Mile 484.6 (elliptical for 1 mile)                              Mile 485 (elliptical for .5 mile)

484.6 Elliptical for 1                485 Elliptical for .5

Mile 485.6 (elliptical for .5 mile)                             Mile 486 (elliptical for .5 mile)

485.6 Elliptical for .5                486 Elliptical for .5

Mile 486.8 (elliptical for .7)                                    Mile 487.2 (elliptical for .5 mile)

486.8 Elliptical for .7                487.2 Elliptical for .5

 

(photo credit - Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab)

Keep moving!

1 comment: