Monday, October 14, 2013

Leslie Sansone’s October Challenge: Week Three Schedule

5K With A Twist


(photo credit:http://www.walkathome.com/)


I need to get my butt in gear. I took multiple days off last week again. Excuse after excuse after excuse. So, this week, I will be doing my best to get in a daily workout. I can at least get in one of Leslie’s miles. It is only 15 minutes to do one of her miles after all. No excuses!

So we’re on to week three already. This week is the same thing every day, and totally up to you as to what you want to do. We’ll be doing at least two miles every day, and then we have the option to a “bonus” activity, which means strength training. So you can do two miles one day plus upper body work, or you can choose to do three miles and do no strength training.

Check out Leslie Sansone’s full blog post for more details. Here’s my plan for this week.

Monday, October 14 – 3 miles

Tuesday, October 15 – 2 miles and full body strength

Wednesday, October 16 – 3 miles

Thursday, October 17 – 2 miles and full body strength

Friday, October 18 – 3 miles

Saturday, October 19 – 1 or 2 miles or a bike ride depending on what we’re doing that day. May be a chiropractic morning.

Sunday, October 20 – 1 or 2 miles or a bike ride depending on what’s going on that day.

I am getting back into my strength training slowly. My left arm is finally starting to feel a bit better. I pulled a muscle somehow a while ago, and it’s been giving me issues since. Stretching it helps a lot though.

So a full week of activity is planned. And I will be sticking to it! No excuses! Keep moving everyone.

1 comment:

  1. […] not sure if anyone caught it, but in my week three post of Leslie Sansone’s October challenge, I mentioned going for a bike ride instead of the one mile […]

    ReplyDelete