Monday, October 21, 2013

Mileage Mondays Are Back

It’s been a while since I’ve done a Mileage Monday post. With Leslie Sansone’s October challenge, I’ve been posting the week’s schedule on Monday mornings. This week however, she posted it early enough on Sunday I decided to bring back the Monday posts.

On my last Mileage Monday post it wasn’t much of a post, since my computer decided to have a brain fart. I had to reinstall Windows 8, and I lost just about everything I didn’t have backed up to “the cloud”. The pictures from the virtual walk site were among the casualties.

Good news! I was able to retrieve them from the web site! There is a way to enter in a specific mileage point on the walk to bring up that mile’s picture. So, I went through the SparkPeople’s  Virtual Walk/Run Challenge team’s (I help co-lead this team) Where Are You now? thread to get my mileage points that I was missing.

Right now, I have about two week’s worth of pictures to get uploaded. So let’s get started.

Mile 653.8 (watp for 4 miles)                                  Mile 654.8 (elliptical for 1 mile)

653.8 Leslie for 4                  654.8 Elliptical for 1

Mile 655.8 (elliptical for 1 mile)                                Mile 657.8 (watp for 2 miles)

655.8 Elliptical for 1                  657.8 Leslie for 2

Mile 659.8 (watp for 1 mile/elliptical for 1 mile)       Mile 661.8 (watp for 2 miles)

659.8 Leslie for 1 Elliptical for 1                  661.8 Leslie for 2

 

(photo credit - http://exercise.lbl.gov/index.html;jsessionid=1F4E2B8269D80C6DF557FB31D1D6D77B)

Since my last Mileage Monday post, I’ve passed through Chavies, KY in Perry county, and Buckhorn, KY in Breathitt County. I have about 17.4 miles until I reach Booneville, KY in Breathitt county.

Have a great week, and keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment