Sunday, October 20, 2013

Leslie Sansone’s October Challenge: Week Four

leslie-head-shot-md


(photo credit - www.sharecare.com)


Hey hey! Leslie Sansone has this week’s schedule up already. Good deal. Only ten days left of this challenge, Time flies when you’ve got daily assignments. I think I may plan my weeks from now on. I usually just play it by ear. During this October challenge, I’ve been adding all of the workouts to my calendar, so every morning I have an email sitting in my inbox yelling at me until I get it done.

Week four looks like it’s right up my alley. I may add in my elliptical on one or two of the “strength training only” days though. I want to keep that up. Looks like I’ll be doing the 5K With A Twist dvd a lot this week. Fine by me, that’s my favorite DVD. I did that a lot last week also.

Here’s the plan for this week.

Monday, October 21 – Full body strength training only.

Tuesday, October 22 – 3 miles.

Wednesday, October 23 – Full body strength training only.

Thursday, October 24 – 3 miles.

Friday, October 25 – Full body strength training only.

Saturday, October 26 – 3 miles.

Sunday, October 27 – Full body strength training only.

There you have it. Week four. She gives some suggestions on her blog about which dvds to do 5K With A Twist being one of them. I can’t recommend that particular dvd enough. I absolutely love it.

Have a great week, and keep moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment