Monday, April 21, 2014

Mileage Monday And Pre-Experiment Thoughts

In my FitBit One review, I told you all about the experiment I was going to do. Well, the Leslie Sansone portion of the experiment is done, and I found it interesting. I'll do the experiment on the elliptical tomorrow and then share all of my findings.

For now though, here are my saved pictures from the virtual walk site. I've now passed through Wisemantown, KY and have about 7.15 miles until I get to Bighill, KY in Estill County.

Mile 749.6 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 750.6 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 752 (Leslie for 1.5 miles)

Mile 753 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 754.8 (Leslie for 1.8)

(photo credit: http://exercise.lbl.gov/index.html;jsessionid=1F4E2B8269D80C6DF557FB31D1D6D77B)

Stay tuned for my experiment results. It should be up tomorrow sometime. I plan on getting my workouts done early from now on. And of course as soon as I say that, something will happen that will make me postpone. That always seems to happen. As soon as I make plans, or tell my readers I'm going to do something, something always makes me have to postpone. Life happens though, so I try not to make "promises" anymore with my postings here.

Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment