Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Busy Bee Tuesday

Been somewhat busy, but at the same time, it feels like I’ve gotten nothing done. I had a free writing webinar I attended at 10:00 this morning, and that’s normally around the time I’m ending my workout. I decided to hold off on the elliptical until after it was over.

Notepad and Pencil


The webinar was basically a recap of things I already knew. It was about how to find online freelance (telecommuting, home-based work, and that sort of thing) jobs, and how to avoid scams. Being a freelance writer, I like to keep on top of things. But, like I said, I basically knew about everything they were talking about. One thing I did learn is that there are a lot of scams out there. I think they said 1 in 60 to 70 telecommuting-type jobs is a legitimate offer. Yikes, that’s scary. Use your common sense when it comes to finding online work. So far, I’ve had no problems (knock on wood).

So, Monday’s workout went OK. I did my strength training, but never got around to the elliptical. Oops. At least I did something. Tuesday’s goal is to do a mile on the elliptical, in 300 revolution increments. I’ll let you know how I did tomorrow.

Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment