Monday, July 22, 2013

Leslie Sansone Videos On YouTube

You already know I own two of Leslie Sansone’s DVDs. I have her 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk and her 5K With A Twist. And you all know that the 5K With A Twist is my favorite. I much prefer her when she’s by herself, and not talking to her friends in the background. I do the 5K With A Twist DVD several times a week, and I love the “boosts” (jogging in place) at the end of every mile. I wanted to find more boosts.

YouTube to the rescue. In the last week or so, I’ve found four videos, two of which I know I’ll be keeping, the other two I might get rid of. Here are the two that I like.

Start Walking 2 Mile

-







I like this one because it’s only 30 minutes, and she’s by herself. I’ve only done it once, and I enjoyed it. She has some moves in this video that I haven’t done before, so I like the variety. I still moderate some of the moves so I don’t end up on my butt. I remember talking before about the “double side steps” in her DVDs. I have a hard time with those, so I normally do singles. When I did this video, I tried the doubles, and it was easier than I remember. So, I’ll be doing doubles from now on.

Walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone - Walk Slim: 4 Fast Miles







This one is a longer one, and again, I’ve only done it once. She does have people behind her that she talks to and laughs with, but it has several “boosts”. This is a four mile walk and takes about 45 minutes. It may get annoying as I do it more, but we’ll see. It’s a bit faster i n pace than the 5K With A Twist DVD. The DVD is 3.1 miles and takes about 43 minutes. So you’re getting in an extra mile (well, .9 mile) in this video.

Walk Indoors – Interval







This one I don’t think I’ll be keeping. She has people behind her, and she laughs. I enjoy Leslie, but her laugh drives me bananas. This is only a one mile workout, and I only plan to do just one mile on my sluggish days. I’ll give it one more shot, but it might go bye-bye.

1 Mile Brisk/Fast Walk







I’m guessing this was taped off of someone’s TV, and it’s only a one mile walk. I like this one because it’s a little faster than the 5K With A Twist. Even though it’s not good quality, I think I’ll keep it.

If I find any others that I like, I’ll be sure to do another post on them. Keep moving. You can do a mile in just 15 minutes if you feel like you don’t want to exercise. This is a good way to stay in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment