Monday, July 8, 2013

Mileage Monday

Back into full swing with my workouts starting tomorrow. I took most of the last two weeks off from strength training because of my upper back and neck being sore. My neck is still a bit stiff, but at least I can do my elliptical without a problem.

I’m closing in on 600 miles on the virtual walk! Still in Kentucky, and I’ve passed through the city of Lookout. I have about 5 miles until I reach Melvin, KY in Pike county. Once I reach 600 miles, I’ll post a picture of the map of where I am. I haven’t done that in a while. Here are last week’s pictures.

Mile 595.2 (watp for 1 mile)                                     Mile 596.2 (elliptical for 1 mile)

595.2 Leslie for 1                   596.2 Elliptical for 1

Mile 597.2 (elliptical for 1 mile)                                 Mile 598.2 (elliptical for 1 mile)

597.2 Ellipticcal for 1                    598.2 Elliptical for 1

Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment