Monday, July 22, 2013

Mileage Monday…A Bit Late

Normally I write up my Mileage Monday posts sometime on Sundays. This Sunday was a big blur for me. I woke up at 4:30 AM because we had a loud rain storm, and I was up at that point. Two cups of coffee and a mile on the elliptical didn’t wake me up at all. I took a 45 minute nap (I can’t remember the last time I took a nap), and just felt blurry the rest of the day.

We ended up watching part of the Buffy The Vampire Slayer marathon on SyFy, so didn’t spend too much time on the computer. Went to bed around 9 PM, slept for about an hour and a half, then woke up (one of the reasons I hate taking naps). Took a Melatonin (natural sleep aid, non addictive, and I don’t take them very often) and was out the rest of the night.

Still feeling blurry today for some reason. Might just take today as a rest day (it’s almost noon, and I’ve gotten nothing done), and get moving again tomorrow. I’m glad these blurry days don’t happen often, they’re no fun. Feel like I can sleep for days on end, but when I do fall asleep, I don’t stay asleep. Annoying.

Got some good miles in last week though. I found a few Leslie Sansone videos on YouTube that I’ll be using off and on in combination with her DVD I own and my elliptical. I’ll share those videos in another post. Here are last week’s pictures from the virtual walk site.

Mile 605.4 (watp for 3.1 miles)                              Mile 605.8 (elliptical for .5 mile)

605.4 Leslie for 3.1                 605.8 Elliptical for .5

Mile 609.8 (watp for 4 miles)                                 Mile 611.8 (watp for 2 miles)

609.8 Leslie for 4                 611.8 Leslie for 2

Mile 612.8 (elliptical for 1 mile)

612.8 Elliptical for 1

 

(Photo credit - Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab)

Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment