Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mileage Monday

Feeling a lot less sluggish than I was last week. I am glad I took last weekend off from exercise. I am also taking today (Sunday) off. It’s important to take days off every now and then or it can you can get run down. Haven’t made up my workout schedule for the week yet, but it might just be random. I am planning on strength training Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but cardio might just be whatever I do and whenever I do it. My niece (“K”) is down this week, and we’re planning on a bike ride Monday through Friday. Might squeeze in something else during the week.

Here are some more pictures from the virtual walk site. Since last week’s post, I’ve passed through Vincent, KY in Owsley county. I have about 38 miles until I reach Irvine, KY in Lee county.

Mile 692.8 (elliptical for 1 mile)                           Mile 696 (watp for 3.1 miles)

692.8 Elliptical for 1             696 Leslie for 3.1

Mile 697 (elliptical for 1 mile)                              Mile 698 (elliptical for 1 mile)

697 Elliptical for 1              698 Elliptical for 1

Mile 706 (watp for 5 miles)                                  Mile 708.4 (elliptical for .3 mile)

706 Leslie for 5              708.4 Elliptical for .3 mile

(photo credit - http://exercise.lbl.gov/index.html;jsessionid=1F4E2B8269D80C6DF557FB31D1D6D77B)

Hmmmm. my miles seem to be off. Oh well. Not sure what happened. I must have had a brain fart along the way when I was organizing the pictures. Pretty area of the country still! A little more than 700 miles in, and the trees are still green.

I’m getting close to getting caught up on the pictures. I have one left (from Saturday). Have a great week, and keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment