Monday, January 20, 2014

Mileage Monday (Yes, I'm Still Alive)!

It's been far too long since I've done any blogging. Time for me to get back to it. Best way to start is with a Mileage Monday post! Not a whole lot of back log with pictures, even though my last Mileage Monday post was several weeks ago. My workouts have been lacking and very unorganized. Why? One big reason is this little guy.


Meet Jax, half Chihuahua half Dachshun, and a big ball of energy. He's a little over a year, and is the craziest dog ever. Well behaved and easy to train. He's been taking up a lot of my time. Any time I try and get something done, he thinks it's play time. He's his most active in the morning, and of course that's when I prefer to get my workouts in. It's a work in progress trying to get into a routine. We'll get there though.

I haven't totally lost my mojo with working out. I get on the elliptical here and there. I do definitely need to get on it more regularly again though.

On to the pictures from the virtual walk site! I have five to show today. Hopefully next week I'l have at least five. Since my last post, I'm passed through Vincent, Kentucky in Owsley county. I have about 32 miles until I reach Irvine, Kentucky in Lee county.

Mile 711.4 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 712.4 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 713.4 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 714.4 (elliptical for 1 mile)

Mile 715.4 (elliptical for 1 mile)
(photo credit - http://exercise.lbl.gov/index.html;jsessionid=1F4E2B8269D80C6DF557FB31D1D6D77B)

Hope everyone is having a great new year so far. Can't believe January is already more than half over. Geez time goes by fast. Keep moving!



No comments:

Post a Comment