Thursday, October 21, 2010

Grrr…Ow.

This morning's elliptical workout was a bit frustrating. It started off well enough, but then the muscle knots in my lower right leg started to aggravate me. Not only that, but around .6 mile, the display screen on my elliptical reset. So I went .1 mile more, and decided to call it a day. Not sure why my display screen reset, I just replaced the batteries last week. I did see the low battery sign flash once during my workout, but I thought that was just a fluke. Then later on, I bumped the machine with my knee, and it reset. I actually said out loud, "You did not just do that!" Yes, I do talk to inanimate objects sometimes.

Later tonight I will break out my heating pads and tens unit. Both of those seem to work well on muscle knots. Funny thing is now my leg feels fine.

Here are today's elliptical stats.

Distance-About .7 mile
Revolutions-1408
Resistance level-1
Endurance-OK
Injury-Muscle knots were bugging me.
Time-Not accurate. I'm saying about 30 minutes at most.
1 mile time-N/A

Virtual walk website stats.

.7 miles today
191.8 miles since April 28, 2008
9.39 miles to Mechums River, VA, Charlottesville City county

Here is the picture for today.

191.8

 

Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Still pretty active right now in this area. Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment