Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday’s Mileage

Another day down. Got my half mile in today, and everything was fine. I keep a folded hand towel underneath my left foot, because my left leg is shorter than my right, and it gives me a bit of a lift so I'm not too uneven. I have to make sure that it doesn't slide off the pedal. It got bunched up underneath my foot, and started to slide off and it didn't feel right.

I went a little bit faster today, as a kind of test to see how it would feel. For the most part, it felt OK. I went as fast as 55 RPM, and that seemed to be fine.

Elliptical stats for the day:
Distance-0.5 mile
Revolutions-880
Resistance level-1
Endurance-excellent
Injury- None. Need to make sure that towel stays under my left foot. It started to slide out from underneath, and made my foot feel weird.
Time-17:11

Virtual walk tour stats for the day:
0.5 miles today
194.4 miles since April 28, 2008
6.5 miles to Mechums River, VA, Charlottesville City County

Here is the picture of the day.

194.4

No comments:

Post a Comment