Monday, October 18, 2010

New Personal Record

Got an a good solid half hour of strength training in this morning, plus 45 minutes total on the elliptical. I felt good and strong when I first started elliptical, so I decided to try to beat my personal record for one mile. The first half mile went so fast I wasn't sure where the time went. That's when I decided to go for it. And I beat my time! By about 9 seconds. My previous time was 33:20, and today's time was 33:11.

Since I beat the time today, I'm thinking about taking tomorrow off, but I'm not sure yet. We'll see how my legs feel tomorrow morning. I was able to get to my sprit pace for a little longer today, and I was able to keep my normal pace around 55 RPMs. I did have to stop around 0.8 mile to get a drink of water, but that was my only stop during the mile.

Here are today's elliptical stats.

Distance-1.3 miles
Revolutions-2349
Resistance level-1
Endurance-Good.
Injury-None, just muscle knots.
Time-45:17
1 mile time-33:11

Virtual walk website stats.

1.3 miles today
189.8 miles since April 28, 2008
10.83 miles to Mechums River, VA, Charlottesville City county

Here is the picture for today.



There's another biker! It's fun to see so much activity on the road lately. Up until now, the road has been dreary and empty, just lined by a lot of green trees. Which is fine, as I like green trees. But it is nice to actually sees signs of life along the road.

Hope you all are doing well. What does your week look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment