Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mileage And A Movie

I got in 1.3 miles this morning. Didn't have a chance to blog about it until now. I showered, got dressed, ate lunch, and watched a movie from Netflix with the hubby. We saw The Lovely Bones. It was a good movie, a bit slow, but well done. I enjoy Mark Wahlberg a lot as an actor. He did a good job I thought in this movie. I also like Rachel Weisz.

The 1.3 miles went OK today. Wasn't a fast or hard workout, but not too slow either. Legs weren't too tired, so I went ahead did 45 minutes.

Here are today's elliptical stats.

Distance-1.3 miles
Revolutions-2288
Resistance level-1
Endurance-Good.
Injury-Muscle knots in my lower right leg. Not a big problem though.
Time-45:26
1 mile time-34:40

Virtual walk website stats.

1.3 miles today
188.6 miles since April 28, 2008
12.28 miles to Mechums River, VA, Charlottesville City county

Here is the picture for today.



Passing through Charlottesville, I'm seeing a lot more activity. I like it a lot. Those two ladies on the side of the road speed walking brought a smile to my face. And more cars too. I did a virtual wave to Kath who owns a blog: KERF (Kath Eats Real Food), as she lives in Charlottesville. Wonder what it will look like tomorrow. I plan on doing at least one mile tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment