Saturday, October 30, 2010

Walker And Mileage

I took Friday off from the elliptical and strength training, because I think I needed the rest. I got back on the elliptical this morning, and did .6 mile. It took me 20 minutes to do, which was my goal. Still no problems with my ankle. I even went faster than I have in the last week, about 54 RPM.. So far so good.

As for my new walker, I love it! It is so much more stable than my other walker. I'm having no problems at all getting around. Even when I've been sitting down for several hours, and my legs are stiff, I still have no issues with the new walker.

http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=keemovtee-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B0007VNZT0&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr

This walker has a hand brakes, which makes it even more stable. And the basket comes in handy for sure. All in all I am very happy with this walker. I've only been using it since Wednesday night, or is it Thursday night? I'm losing track of my days.

Elliptical stats for the day:
Distance- .6 mile
Revolutions-1056
Resistance level-1
Endurance-excellent
Injury- None.
Time-20:10

Virtual walk tour stats for the day:
0.6 miles today
195 miles since April 28, 2008
5.78 miles to Mechums River, VA, Charlottesville City County

Here is the picture of the day.

195


Copyright 2006 Lawrence Berkeley Lab




Five more miles until the big 200 mark. I should probably hit that sometime in the next week. I plan on going .6 mile at least in the next week. I might try and increase my time to 25 minutes, so I might go even further than that, like .7 mile or so. We'll see. Until later, keep on moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment