Sunday, October 24, 2010

Too Early To Tell

First day of the elliptical using my Vibram Five Fingers shoes again. I did a half mile in 18 minutes, and I really wanted to go more. I told myself that I would not go more than a half mile or 20 minutes, whichever came first. It was really hard not to go longer, and even harder not to go too fast. I had to keep telling myself to slow down when I noticed I was going faster than I wanted to be.

The good thing is that the muscle knots aren't as aggravated as they were on Thursday. It's still too early to tell whether or not I will have any problems with my ankle. My mind was playing tricks on me, as I thought I felt a twinge in my right ankle. I just think that was the muscle knots that I was feeling. We'll see how it goes the rest of this week. I plan on only going a half mile the rest of the week.

Elliptical stats for the day:
Distance-0.5 mile
Revolutions-880
Resistance level-1
Endurance-excellent
Injury-some muscle knot issue, not bad though. Not sure about the possibility of an ankle problem yet (switched shoes to Five Fingers)
Time-18:22

Virtual walk tour stats for the day:
0.5 miles today
192.4 miles since April 28, 2008
8.67 miles to Mechums River, VA, Charlottesville City County

Here's the picture of today's mileage point.

192.4

Looks like there are a couple of tractors on the side of the road. I wonder what they're doing.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and has a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment