Saturday, October 23, 2010

Workin’ On The Weekend

I took the last two days off from exercise because I wanted to see if the muscle knots in my lower right leg would go away. They have somewhat, but they are still there. I plan on getting onto the elliptical again tomorrow. I also plan on switching back to my Five Fingers shoes. I'm not sure how long I'll go on the elliptical tomorrow morning, but I want to try for at least a half mile. That will probably take me about 20 minutes, which will be enough time to see how my shoes do.

I am enjoying the cooler weather lately. The weather has finally changed from summer to fall out here in the California desert. We are now having highs in the lower to mid eighties, instead of in the nineties or lower hundreds. We also got a ton of rain earlier in the week. I think we ended up getting over an 1½ inch, but I can't be sure.

I did get a lot of writing done today. I wrote five articles plus this blog post. I have two more to write before looking for more. I will do those tomorrow as my eyes are dead.

Hope your weekend is going well. Keep on moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment