Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mileage For Wednesday

I decided to take Tuesday off from exercise, because I thought my legs were tired. I probably could have managed one mile at least, but I decided to take it easy. Better to be safe than sorry. Today I did my strength training, and I'm thinking about going up to two sets of my arm exercises. I will see how I feel Monday, and if I feel up to it I will do two sets. I've been using 10 pound weights for about four or five months I think now. It's time I made some progress on that.

I also got in 1.3 miles on the elliptical today. I had no intention of beating my time for one mile, but I ended up doing it in 33:30. About 20 seconds off of my time from Monday.

One thing I've noticed in the last few weeks, is that I am constantly hungry! I had my normal breakfast of a bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crisp cereal. I decided to eat a banana right before getting on my elliptical, and I'm very glad I did. I was starving by the end of the 45 minutes. I had to eat lunch before writing this post because I was so hungry. Hee hee hee.

I am only about 9 miles from the big 200 on the virtual walk tour site. Very exciting! Looks like I'll be in Mechums River by then.

Here are today's elliptical stats.

Distance-1.3 miles
Revolutions-2331
Resistance level-1
Endurance-Great
Injury-No problems
Time-45:07
1 mile time-33:30

Virtual walk website stats.

1.3 miles today
191.2 miles since April 28, 2008
10.11 miles to Mechums River, VA, Charlottesville City county

Here is the picture for today.



I'm still seeing cars on the road. I wonder how long that will last. Until tomorrow, keep on moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment